I love Arizona Green Tea, and I found a recipe that tastes like the original (in my opinion). 🙂
– 1 liter of water
– 1 bag of Green Tea
– 3 tablespoons lemon juice
– 1-2 tablespoons honey
– 60-80g brown sugar
1. First you cook a green tea and pour it into a jug or bowl.
2. Now you give 1-2 tablespoons of honey to it.
3. Now you press 3 tablespoons lemon juice and give these in it.
4. The last step: You add 60-80g brown sugar to it.
5. Mix it well, place in a cup/glass and maybe add ice cubes.
Do you like Arizona and did you tried the recipe? 🙂 ♥