About two years ago I stopped using ask.fm because of all the hate unnecessary stuff people asked me. But I am using it again because it’s the easiest way for you to tell and ask me stuff and some of you requested it!
I will answer some important/good/inspiring/interesting questions with a long answer on my blog. I will try to answer as much as possible but don’t get mad at mem if I don’t answer straight away! Uh and I will also blog the dumbest/funniest questions like I already did in german a while ago! 🙂
Please only ask questions or tell me stuff in German or English!
You can ask and tell me whatever you want and also can suggest blog topics and stuff like this :3
And to all the Haters: I don’t care what you tell me. Whatever you say to me says more about you then about me! Fuck you bitches :*
I decided to create a list that would help you with what you are struggling with. Hopefully any of the links below will help you!
Reminder: You’re going to be okay.What you are going through will pass, just remember to breathe.
Here are some distractions to help keep your mind occupied so you aren’t too focused on your thoughts.
Uncomfortable with silence:
Sad, angry and depressed/depression:
Isolation and loneliness:
Dealing with self hatred:
OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder):
Borderline personality disorder:
Loss and grief:
(Other loss and grief)
Things you need to remember:
- Don’t stress about being fixed because you’re not broken.
- Remember to remind yourself of your accomplishments. Tell yourself that you’re proud of yourself, even if you’re not.
- This is temporary. You won’t always feel like this.
- You are not alone.
- You are enough.
- You are important.
- You are worth it.
- You are strong.
- You are not a failure,
- Good people exist.
- Reaching out shows strength.
- Don’t listen to the thoughts that are not helping you.
- Give yourself credit.
- Don’t be ashamed of your emotions, for the good or bad ones.
- Treat yourself the same way as you would treat a good friend.
- Focus on the things you can change.
- Let go of toxic people.
- You don’t need to hide, you’re allowed to feel the way you do.
- Try not to beat yourself up.
- Something is always happening, you don’t want to miss out on what’s going to happen next.
- You are not a bother.
- Your existence is more than your appearance.
- You are smart.
- You are loved.
- You are wanted.
- You are needed.
- Better days are coming.
- Just because your past is dark, doesn’t mean your future isn’t bright.
- You have more potential than you think.
- Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.
Please remember to look after yourself and know that you are more than worth it and you deserve to be happy. Keep smiling, keep fighting, love yourself and stay strong babes.
Also you can look around on this blog for more help, tips and advice.
You can also go on my tumblr for amazing, inspiring, motivational Quotes and funny things!
And feel free to talk to me about what’s going on and how you feel. I love to listen, help and give advice. 🙂
I get asked so often what my dream man should be like and what kind of type I love. Mostly guys who like me ask me this to know if they “are my type”.
So I just thought I will blog it so I won’t have to always tell it again and again and again.
Saving my damn time!
I don’t really have a type of guy I like. So I just wrote a few things that make up my ideal man.
Yes, that’s a lot to ask but i was writing about my ideal man.
He doesn’t have to be 100% this way.
Soo my dream guy..
- Piercings, stretched ears and tattoos
- Love watching series and movies like Bob’s Burgers, Disney and Horror
- Like Staying Home and Cuddling
- Is capable of spending an entire day in bed
- Amazing eyes
- Alternative Style and Music Taste
- Really care for me
- Don’t lie
- Talk about you at 4pm about deep shit and try to understand you
- Offer words of wisdom & a helping hand
- Like me for who I am and don’t judge me
- Protect me even though he totally knows I got this
- Good hygiene
- Can spell and use proper grammar
- A bit of gentleman a bit of bad boy
- Tease me, joke around and then kiss me
- Total crazy, funny and do all shit together you will regret later
- Tall and toned
- Dark hair.. either long or really short.. uh or scene.. uh or dreadlocks..
- Sexy deep voice
- Romantic but not corny
- Mature but immature in a funny way and older than me
- Same music, movie, style taste, sense of humor and same opinion of most opinion of important things.
- Not too clingy or too jealous but a little bit jealousy is cute
- Send me cute messages
- Spontaneous and adventurous
- Nice cheekbones
If you know anyone that is totally like this, send them to me. Haha 😀
So Ladies and queers, what is your PERFECT man?
Satisfy your sweet tooth
- 1⁄2 medium apple, baked, topped with 1 Tbsp lowfat yogurt sprinkled with cinnamon (45 calories)
1⁄2 small banana, frozen (45 calories)
4 oz unsweetened applesauce sprinkled with cinnamon (49 calories)
1 miniature box of raisins (45 calories)
2 sugar-free ice pops (30 calories)
1 sugar-free fudge ice pop (35 calories)
12 cherries (48 calories)
1 individual serving sugar-free gelatin with 3 Tbsp light whipped topping (40 calories)
1⁄2 cup strawberries with 21⁄2 Tbsp nonfat yogurt (47 calories)
14 seedless red grapes, frozen (48 calories)
Indulge a salt craving
- 11⁄2 cups salted air-popped popcorn (46 calories)
- 1⁄4 cup shelled edamame with sea salt (37 calories)
- 8 oz miso soup (36 calories)
- 1 pretzel rod (37 calories)
- 1⁄4 small bag of Glenny’s lightly salted soy crisps (35 calories)
- 1 medium sliced cucumber mixed with 1⁄4 cup sliced onion, 1⁄2 cup chopped celery, 4 Tbsp vinegar and salt to taste (45 calories)
- 6 oz eight-vegetable juice (39 calories)
- 1 kosher dill pickle (10 calories)
Crunch and munch
- 1⁄2 cup jicama with 4 oz salsa (49.5 calories)
- 11⁄2 cups sugar snap peas (40 calories)
- Small celery stalk smeared with 1⁄2 Tbsp natural peanut butter (49 calories)
- 1⁄2 small apple with 1 tsp soy butter (46 calories)
- 1 brown rice cake with 1 Tbsp sugar-free jam (44 calories)
Smooth and creamy
- 1 Laughing Cow Light Garlic & Herb wedge spread on cucumber slices (35 calories)
- 1 tsp almond butter (34 calories)
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free Greek yogurt with 1 tsp sugar-free strawberry jam (43 calories)
- 1 oz avocado (about 1⁄8 of an avocado) squirted with lime (45 calories)
- 8 grape tomatoes dipped in 1 Tbsp light cream cheese (46 calories)
- 6 pieces of endive filled with 1⁄2 oz reduced-fat feta cheese (49 calories)
- 1 slice fat-free American cheese (30 calories)
- 1 large tomato, sliced, topped with 1 Tbsp Parmesan, broiled (44 calories)
- 1 oz fat-free cottage cheese on 1 slice caraway Finn Crisp Crispbread (38 calories)
- 1 oz fat-free mozzarella dipped in 1 tsp marinara sauce (46 calories)
Power up on protein
- Turkey rollups: 2 slices white meat turkey rolled in 2 lettuce leaves (46 calories)
- 1 oz smoked salmon (about 1 slice) on 2 Wheat Thins crackers (Multi-Grain) (48 calories)
- 1 tofu dog with 1 Tbsp sauerkraut (48 calories)
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat-free yogurt sprinkled with 1 tsp sunflower seeds (49.6 calories)
- 1.3 oz water-packed tuna with 1 tsp Dijon mustard (48 calories)
- 2 large hard-cooked egg whites with 1 cup sliced cucumber (48 calories)
- 1 slice Wasa Fibre Crispbread with 2 tsp hummus (45 calories)
- 1 medium water-packed sardine with slice of red onion (35 calories)
- 1⁄2 cup melon with 2 Tbsp 1% cottage cheese (47 calories)
- 1⁄2 small grapefruit (32 calories)
- 1⁄3 cup blueberries with 1 Tbsp light sour cream (47 calories)
- 1⁄2 cup carrots with 1 Tbsp light ranch dressing (45 calories)
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk with 1 Tbsp Walden Farms calorie-free chocolate syrup (40 calories)
- 1 packet of sugar-free hot chocolate made with 1⁄4 cup skim milk and 3⁄4 cup hot water (47 calories)
- 3⁄4 cup almond milk (45 calories)
- 3⁄4 cup seltzer with 1⁄4 cup cranberry juice and a lime wedge (33 calories)
- Homemade iced green tea (with artificial sweetener if desired) (0 calories)
What low calorie snacks do you know and like? 🙂
Unbelievably beautiful and enigmatic, our universe holds the biggest secrets and unanswered questions known to mankind. Here you will find 21 interesting and uplifting facts about the universe we live in..
Asocial: refers to indifference to or a separation from society. An asocial person is able to socialize well if they choose to, but doesn’t do so often simply out of lack of interest. It’s common for introverts to be asocial.
Antisocial: is asociality to the extreme and is related to mental and personality disorders. An antisocial person lacks empathy or regard for the concerns or safety of others, and may actually be hostile towards society. Antisocial behavior is typical with sociopaths.
I love apples and apple chips are my favorite way of eating them.
Ingredients / You need:
- As much Apples as you want
- Baking Paper
- Microwave 😉
- Spices (optional)
- Wash the apples
- Optionally, you may peel and/or remove the apple cores
- Slice them extremely thin
- Lay out on baking paper
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, sugar, stevia, or whatever you like
- Microwave themfor 3-5 minutes
- Turn them around and optional change the baking paper
- Microwave them again till they are crispy
- Remove from the microwave and let them cool
- Eat them or store them in a airtight container