This drink is too yummy to be true.
Cold, creamy, rich, satisfying, and only 50 calories per serving (see blog post for detailed breakdown). It’s creamy, frothy, foamy, fluffy, and easy. No need to break your wallet or your diet, when you can make a Starbucks-style Frappuccino at home in minutes for a faction of the cost and the calories.
YIELD: 24+ ounces, 2 generous Frappuccinos
PREP TIME: 1 minute
COOK TIME: 0 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 1 minute
- 3 cups ice cubes (3 big handfuls of cubed ice, not crushed ice)
- 1 cup cold strong coffee, previously brewed and chilled
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or your favorite milk)
- sugar-free sweetener (white stevia powder, liquid vanilla stevia drops, Splenda, or your favorite), to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
- 2 tablespoons fat free whipped topping , for garnishing
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free caramel sauce , for garnishing
- Combine first 5 ingredients in the canister of a blender and blend until smooth, creamy, fluffy, frothy, and combined, less than 1 minute. Taste, and if necessary, adjust with a splash more coffee, milk, dash of sweetener, or a few ice cubes.
- Garnish with whipped topping and caramel sauce. Serve immediately.
Tip – Make the full batch and place un-garnished extra portion of Frappuccino in a freezer-safe mug. Later on, simply let it unthaw a bit, either 30 minutes at room temp or about 1 minute in the microwave.