1. Everyone is struggling in one way or another, and it makes a huge difference when someone’s kind to us.
2. It improves your mood, and enhances self esteem. It is, therefore, good for your own mental health.
3. Kindness is innate – it’s at the heart of who we are. Thus, we’re being more authentic when we choose to be kind.
4. Kindness is contagious and will likely ripple out, so the others in your world will be inspired to be kind, too.
5. It builds connections with others so we feel much less alone, more cared for, more connected, more valued and more loved.
doxycycline 100mg for sale doxycycline for sale buy doxycycline for acne doxycycline and alcohol
doxycycline online pharmacy doxycycline 400 mg What are your reasons?
doxycycline price per pill buy doxycycline from canada buy doxycycline for malaria doxycycline price walgreens
All right lovelies, time for some stuff that is guaranteed to cheer you up and calm you down. None of these are cures of course, but they have helped me and others while dealing with those days where our various mental illnesses won’t calm tf down.
Upset? Try playing one of these.
Calming sounds and music.
Need help coping? Get support and assistance here 🙂
Note: I will be updating this as often as I can, so check back! I’ll be adding more topics and resources, as well as many other things. If you’d like, leave me a message in my ask and I’ll write down your URL and notify you when I update 🙂
Please spread this, I want to help as many people as possible. And if you notice a broken link please let me know!
“Forgive yourself. Whatever you’ve done before, accept it and let it go. You are not perfect. You are capable of making mistakes. Stop hiding from the shadows of the past. Don’t be trapped in the darkness of shattered memories. Let the light pass through and shine upon you. Forgive yourself because it’s the only way to start again.”
“I’ve seen too many dark days to know better than to take the brighter ones for granted.”
“If you miss out on life, they win.”
“You have your whole life ahead of you. Be smart. Study hard and be independent…You must rely on yourself. No matter what else people may steal from you, they will never be able to take away your knowledge. The world is changing. You must make your own life outside this home.”
“Whatever purifies you is the right path.”
“Life may limit your options, but you can still work hard to get the best one within your reach”
“The most beautiful thing we can learn, is how to let go;
it’s a great measure of courage.”
“Loving yourself takes daily practice.”
“Create a vision that makes you wanna jump out of bed in the morning.”
“Go all the way with it. Do not back off. For once, go all the goddamn way with what matters.”
— Ernest Hemingway
“Do not look at yourself with disgust, you are a gift to this earth. You are beautiful, you are a light, an energy, an essence. You are nature herself.”
“Go and do the things you can’t. That is how you get to do them.”
“I believe in the person I want to become.”
“Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric.”
— Bertrand Russell
“Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life starts to change.”
“Survival my only hope. Success my only revenge.”
— Patricia Cornwell, Postmortem
“Be what you are. Do what you love. Speak what you feel. Don’t hide your humanity. Celebrate it. Embrace it. That is how you change the world.”
— Vironika Tugaleva
“The greatest courage is not the ability to retain and hide emotion, but instead to be able to shamelessly express it at a tipping point.”
“I want to be proud of who I am. I want to be proud of myself. How can I be proud of myself if I’m hiding?”
— My Mad Fat Diary
“There will always be moments in your life where you will feel completely and utterly alone. Your bones will ache and your breath will shake. You will hurt and you will feel pain. But just know this feeling is only temporary.
This doesn’t last forever.
Nothing ever does.”
— Brenda Carrasco
“You are human, you will make mistakes, and it’s one of the most beautiful things about being human, but you must learn from your mistakes, otherwise your life will have a lot of unnecessary pain.”
— Rhonda Byrne, The Magic
“People hate what they don’t understand.”
“Stop being tormented by everyone else’s reaction to you.”
— Joyce Meyer
“You can’t change the things that happened in your life, but you can decide how you interpret and respond to them. If you didn’t receive support when you needed it, give it to yourself now.”
“Never let a single day pass by without doing something you can be proud of.”
“Life is spectacular. Forget the dark things. Take a drink and let time wash them away to where ever time washes away to.”
— Tim Tharp, The Spectacular Now
“I don’t want to be Lois Lane. I don’t want to be Superman. I want to be both. I want to be saved, but I also want to be the savior.”
“Fall in love with music, fall in love with life
Fall in love with friends, fall in love with the night.
Quit searching for “love,” you know it doesn’t exist –
If you’ve got a broken soul, it’s your job to fix it.”
“There are times when you think you have recovered but there will also be nights when you will hear the cries of the ghosts, calling out your name and asking you to pull the trigger. But, darling, do not forget that you are stronger than the past, that ghosts are just souls taking longer than the rest to leave. Remember that you are a battlefield and the victor of this duel. So close your eyes and welcome the love from the new day.”
The graveyard is the richest place on earth, because it is here that you will find all the hopes and dreams that were never fulfilled, the books that were never written, the songs that were never sung, the inventions that were never shared, the cures that were never discovered, all because someone was too afraid to take that first step, keep with the problem, or determined to carry our their dream.”
— Les Brown
“We are all unique individuals. There’s not a single person in this world that thinks in an identical manner to the way that you do. What you do defines you, and represents who you are. So forget about making him or her proud, make yourself proud. You are your own virtue, and you define your own character.”
— Words of Wisdom
“The only real antidote for anger or worry is purposeful action in the direction of your goals.”
— Brian Tracy from No Excuses!
“I did it all. I did it all. I owned every second that this world could give. I saw so many places, the things that I did. With every broken bone, I swear I lived.”
— I lived by One Republic
“Every morning we get a chance to be different. A chance to change. A chance to be better. Your past is your past. Leave it there. Get on with the future part…”
— Nicole Williams, Lost and Found
“But I tried though. Goddamnit I sure as hell did that much, now, didn’t I?”
— Ken Kesey, One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
“Her existence is the reason why I try to survive.”
— Maram Rimawi
“Control yourself…Become someone who can deal with this.”
— Brandon Sanderson, The Emperor’s Soul
“Don’t lose your fight, kid. It only takes a little push to pull on through.”
“It’s going to be okay. You’re going to meet new people, make new friends, fall in love, make good memories and bad ones too. You’ll eventually have your own family. But you can only have all of this if you’re alive. So keep your head high because it isn’t working out for you now, it will eventually.”
“Progress is progress, no matter how small.”
“You’ve got the light to fight the shadows so stop hiding it away.”
— Emeli Sandé, Read All About It, Part III,” Album: Our Version of Events
“I think I used to believe that being depressed was part of my personality
or that I was born like that, but it’s quite shocking to realise that perhaps that isn’t the case.”
— Marina Lambrini Diamandis
“No one and nothing is worth shrinking for.”
— Indigo Williams
“Nothing is permanent in this wicked world – not even our troubles.”
— Charlie Chaplin
It can be hard to say “no” and to do your own thing. We expect disapproval or rejection by our friends. So how do you say “no” in a respectful way when you can’t, or you don’t want to, say “yes” to them?
1. Listen with respect to what the person has to say. Don’t interrupt when they’re talking, act flustered or annoyed. It’s fine for them to ask – at this stage, it’s just a question.
2. Simply say “no” in a calm and an even voice. Don’t sound like you’re upset, or start to whine or raise your voice. Just say “no” in a calm and a confident way. Also, you’ll respect yourself more if you speak up for yourself.
3. Transfer the reason and the blame to something else. For example, say something like “I’m really sorry but my calendar is full”. This focuses annoyance on your calendar – not you. (But don’t be tempted to lie or to come up with excuses as you may be found out later – and you’ll really feel bad then!)
4. Don’t react or be confrontational. They can ask what they want, and have the right to make requests – and you have the right to accept or decline. Say: “I’d love to say yes, but ..(and then turn them down)” as this helps build a bridge, and conveys empathy.
5. Don’t feel you have to give an explanation when you answer. You don’t have to give a reason or explain yourself to others. Say: “I’m sorry, I can’t make it” – then politely change the subject.
6. If you want to give a reason then keep it short and simple. Don’t justify yourself or start to argue your case. True friends accept your answer and respect your boundaries.
7. Stand firm in your decision. If the person starts to pressure you, just tell them you’ve decided, and nothing they can say is going to make you change your mind.
Let’s start in order from head to toe 🙂
- Having curly/straight/wavy/no hair is perfectly fine
- If you suspect you have lice get it treated ASAP!! it’s not an indicator of how dirty you are, ANYONE can get lice! drugstores generally sell cheap products to treat it.
- dry hair? coconut oil. oily hair? use a clarIfying shampoo once a month.
- your hair is flawless. or lack of hair. you go.
- eyebrows: big eyebrows r in so dont feel self conscious about your furry brows!! If you REALLY feel bad, i recommend threading, plucking, or waxing but for the love of god DO NOT GO CRAZY OR SHAVE!!
- don’t have eyebrows on fleek?behold.
- hair on your face?? normal!! don’t like it?? use a tiny electric trimmer!! you can find them for under $20 and they’re so worth it! it’s painless, it’s small, it’s cute n easy to use.
- If you have acne, alert your guardian so you can see a dermatologist. If not, buy tea tree oil, and then make a mix of 1 part tea tree oil, 10 parts water, n dab it on the acne. also: dO NOT PICK AT your ACNE W your FINGERS!! use a tissue, wash your hands, be gentle, bc If not you will leave scars.
- All breast sizes are beautIful! there is no such thing as “normal” bc no two pair of breasts are alike!!
- If your really insecure about your size, i recommend looking at the dangers in the procedures of reductions/implants. it’s some serious stuff guys, and unless it’s damaging your health I’d stay the way you are.
- Nipples can be inverted, darker, lighter, protruding, larger, and smaller than what you’ve seen in movies and such! Again, no such thing as normal!!
- If you suffer from cracked nipples I recommend switching to cotton bras and using formulas made for people who r currently breastfeeding.
- Nimple bumps are totally normal! So is hair!
- Regularly feel your breasts for any abnormal lumps or bumps. If you detect anything out of the ordinary, don’t be hindered by embarrassment!! see a doctor ASAP!!
- All stomachs are awesome bellies r so cute I love them
- Hair on your stomach and back is inevitable and not worth shaving don’t even stress.
- If your stomach feels queasy: take Pepto Bismol! If you can’t, drink ginger ale or sprite, take deep breaths, eat saltines
- If you have bad period cramps, take a Mydol or Aleve, use a warm compress, take a bath, take a nap, STAY HYDRATED!!!
- Whatever you do with your pubic hair is entirely your choice. A good partner will not shame you for your preference.
- That being said, you can:
- Go all natural
- Trim it a bit
- Shave/Wax it
- If you wax it, please visit a reputable place, the extra $$$ is worth it to ensure that you aren’t left with an infection or allergic reaction
- Shaving tips: Use a (fairly) new razor, use coconut oil/baby oil/neosporin instead of shaving cream, use a mirror, and take your time. Rinse well afterwards.
- There are products that prevent and treat razor bumps, use them to your advantage!
- Never use a douche!! All lady parts smell, but If urs is bad or “fishy,” see a doctor, do not use scented products!!
- ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS use protection! If you can’t wrap it then don’t tap it!
- Some girls have larger labias, some girls don’t. All vaginas look dIfferent, there’s nothing wrong with yours! Anyone who tells you otherwise is a liar, a jerk, and has probably never seen a real vagina.
- However, If you do sense that something is off, tell your doctor!!!!
- As for legs, hair, scars, cellulite, its all treatable!
Moral of the story you’re all beautIful and I hope you enjoyed my body positivity/self care tips!
I decided to create a list that would help you with what you are struggling with. Hopefully any of the links below will help you!
Reminder: You’re going to be okay.What you are going through will pass, just remember to breathe.
Here are some distractions to help keep your mind occupied so you aren’t too focused on your thoughts.
Uncomfortable with silence:
Sad, angry and depressed/depression:
Isolation and loneliness:
Dealing with self hatred:
OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder):
Borderline personality disorder:
Loss and grief:
(Other loss and grief)
Things you need to remember:
- Don’t stress about being fixed because you’re not broken.
- Remember to remind yourself of your accomplishments. Tell yourself that you’re proud of yourself, even if you’re not.
- This is temporary. You won’t always feel like this.
- You are not alone.
- You are enough.
- You are important.
- You are worth it.
- You are strong.
- You are not a failure,
- Good people exist.
- Reaching out shows strength.
- Don’t listen to the thoughts that are not helping you.
- Give yourself credit.
- Don’t be ashamed of your emotions, for the good or bad ones.
- Treat yourself the same way as you would treat a good friend.
- Focus on the things you can change.
- Let go of toxic people.
- You don’t need to hide, you’re allowed to feel the way you do.
- Try not to beat yourself up.
- Something is always happening, you don’t want to miss out on what’s going to happen next.
- You are not a bother.
- Your existence is more than your appearance.
- You are smart.
- You are loved.
- You are wanted.
- You are needed.
- Better days are coming.
- Just because your past is dark, doesn’t mean your future isn’t bright.
- You have more potential than you think.
- Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.
Please remember to look after yourself and know that you are more than worth it and you deserve to be happy. Keep smiling, keep fighting, love yourself and stay strong babes.
Also you can look around on this blog for more help, tips and advice.
You can also go on my tumblr for amazing, inspiring, motivational Quotes and funny things!
And feel free to talk to me about what’s going on and how you feel. I love to listen, help and give advice. 🙂
Asocial: refers to indifference to or a separation from society. An asocial person is able to socialize well if they choose to, but doesn’t do so often simply out of lack of interest. It’s common for introverts to be asocial.
Antisocial: is asociality to the extreme and is related to mental and personality disorders. An antisocial person lacks empathy or regard for the concerns or safety of others, and may actually be hostile towards society. Antisocial behavior is typical with sociopaths.