So yeah you all know I had my hair neon blue purple and really long (about my hips) for a long time and in November I bleached it and it colored it purple with a schwarzkopf color and it turned out brown red (never again ugh).. And then bleached it again with professional stuff from a store (Hair vision Beauty Shop, Bochum) and the shop owner told me I should use this stuff and let it in 30-40 minutes and after it my hair was still dark and a lot of my hair felt out and broke so I had to cut off a lot. It’s a long bob now and really thin. Ugh I cried so much and I wear clip in extensions most of the time now.
So here are a few resolutions and goals for the next few months and years and some facts about my hair routine:
- I will grow them back. (At least about my waist!)
- I will take a lot of care of them. (Put a lot of oil in them…)
- But I will tease them and use lots of dry shampoo and hair spray. (I know I shouldn’t but ugh I need to)
doxycycline 50 mg doxycycline cost cvs
- Only straighten them when I have to and never hotter than 140 grad Celsius and only with heat protector.
- I will wear lots and all kinds of clip in extensions. I like to play around with length and colors- I will also rate the shops I buy them from.
order doxycycline 100mg doxycycline 100mg tablet price
- I will try not to wash them. It’s called no water sebum only and it’s great for the hair and if you think it’s weird shut up.
doxycycline usp doxycycline for rats online
- I think I will wash them 1-2 times every two weeks and maybe only with water.
- I will dye them every 3-6 weeks with henna or casting creme gloss (but they only have it in dark brown anymore :/). Only black and never bleach them again.
doxycycline hyclate price walmart doxycycline antibiotic
- I will cut the hair every 4-8 weeks.. Bangs ever 2-4 weeks. (Yeah I cut them myself now, I don’t trust anyone anymore.)
doxycycline price walgreensbuy doxycycline online cheap
I will keep you up to date about my hair length, hair products, extensions, no water sebum only and everything else! I guess this will be the year were I mainly blog about Hair and Beauty haha
If you have any questions, comments, wishes or suggestions (topics, products..) feel free to comment them below! :3