Day 1 of my 365 Days, 365 Blog Posts Challenge is “Hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days with a picture of yourself”! And I already forget to post it and I am writing it at midnight haha I hope it becomes a habit to just blog daily without thinking about it!
I really hope all of you had a gread easter season and an amazing weekend! 🙂
I thought I would just do a list of my Dreams & Plans 🙂
- Own Piercing / Photography Studio
- New Camera
- New Notebook
- Photograph a lot & taking a lot of selfies
- Learn tattooing
- Grow my hair long, thick and healthy and keep it black (Hair Routine 2016)
- Get Ombre Hair Extensions
- Get perfect eyebrows haha
- Maybe get kittens
- Publish at least one blog post daily 😉
- Be more active on instagram, snappy…
- Meet lot of nice people & see a lot of old friends again
- Get a lot of new piercing and tattoos!
- Get a new wordpress colocation because my current one sucks
- Become healthier & fitter!
- Become rich and famous (don’t ask me how haha)
- Have a nice time 🙂
- .. I think this is the most imporant stuff haha 😀
And here are a few random selfies 😀 I took them a week ago with my new extensions 🙂
Tomorrow: Something that’s illegal but you think it should be legal
Feel free to write about this too and tell me your goals and plans in the comments! 🙂
Snapchat thinks you’ll pay to replay your friends’ snaps, but to soften the blow of that paid feature announcement, the company also rolled out a new way to take selfies.
Lenses are essentially new, creative filters for your selfies. You must update to the most recent version of Snapchat to access them. Then, when you’re taking a snap, simply press and hold on your face. Snapchat will momentarily scan your face to determine where to place the filter.
There are seven different Lenses you can choose from, including heart eyes, puking rainbows, a zombie vampire monster thing, and an aging filter. You can simply scroll through each on the bottom of the app before you take a snap. Some of the Lenses are similar to selfie apps that exist already—remember ZombieBooth and AgingBooth?
how much arimidex on cycleAnastrozole generic cost
When you try out a new Lens, Snapchat will tell you to do something, like raise your eyebrows or open your mouth to activate the Lens.
It’s weird and wacky, but adds a little something extra to your selfie. Or, what some might call “nightmare fuel.”